As one of Australia’s most well regarded male skin experts, Christian Acuña knows a thing or two about in-salon treatments for men:
– If you’re serious about clearing up your pigmentation, I’d recommend the following.
– For sun-induced pigment I favour IPL anti pigmentation treatments, safe and without recovery time”
– For hormonal pigment there’s no cure as such, however it can be managed with a good skincare regime and in-clinic treatments such as depigmentation peels,
– For early onset or minimal pigment, I like to combine low level, gentle peels with light therapy to gradually break down the pigment, brighten the complexion and unify skin tone. Easy!
– But, most important, unless you want to end up right back where you started, there’s no use booking in for clinical treatments if you continue to skip the SPF. Diligent sun protection is vital in managing all types of hyperpigmentation. Facial pigmentation removal for men is possible.