How To Get Rid Of Back Acne (Bacne)
Majority of us are probably outgrown of having acne after we reach twenties and early thirties. Acne can be magically popup everywhere from our face to our body, especially on our back. When you have acne on your back, we called it back acne or bacne. Bacne can persist for years even after we reach adulthood. Having oily skin is also one of the trademarks for those that consistently suffering from bacne. Here are few of my simple tips on how to get rid of bacne once and for all.
Knowing your skin type:
Identifying your skin type can allow you choose the proper treatment option. What works well for oily skin might not work for others who have sensitive skin. For more information, read this article “What Is My Skin Type?”.
Identify the severity of your problem:
Majority of us can easily use many over the counter remedies to get rid of moderate bacne problems. Unfortunately, others have severe cases of bacne that are recommended to make an appointment with a dermatologist or skin therapist at The Men’s Grooming Salon you will find a tailored Back Cleansing Treatment to get rid off excess sebum. If you are one of those who have mild to moderate bacne problems, you can treat your skin by using affordable over the counter products. You will have to make few small changes in your hygiene routine.
How to get rid of bacne:
1. Wash with warm water.
2. Use a loofah and a body scrub to gently exfoliate your skin. Do not be too rough on your skin. It can easily cause more breakouts.
3. Before rinsing your back, let the body wash gel to penetrate your skin for a few minutes. This allows your skin to absorb the medicated cream and work its magic.
4. Always stay hydrate. Drink more water when you exercise.
5. Use an oil free body moisturizerto keep your skin clean and clear. Excess oils can clog the pores and create more acne.
6. Shower once or twice a day. Always shower after any workout. Make sure to rinse thoroughly while showering. This allows your skin to get rid all of the dirt and oil of your body.
7. Treat your acne with a medicated cream that contains 2.5% benzol peroxide. Using a higher percentage of benzol peroxide can cause your skin to irritate. This lead to more breakouts in the future.
8. Make sure to gently dry off after showering for a minute or two. Letting your skin breathe is a great way to eliminate oils from accumulating and causing problematic breakouts.
9. Maintain a healthy and balanced diet. Our body tends to excrete excess oils through the skin. You want to minimize the amount of oils in your body while giving your skin to breathe. This can reduce your chance of getting bacne in the future.
Bacne is really annoying because it is even harder to get rid of than acne on your face. The skin on your back and chest are tougher than the skin on your face, therefore it is harder to reach! Keep up this routine and your back will be clearer in two weeks.
Do you have any good tips on how to get rid of bacne? We would love to hear from you.